Thursday, December 31, 2015
Stay healthy and clean while traveling
1) Pack a small hand sanitizer or soap towelettes - restrooms often run out of soap!
2) In keeping with the above theme, a small pack of kleenex can also be useful.
3) The dirtiest places on a plane include the tray table, seatbelt buckle and restroom handles. Good reason to use the hand sanitizer.
4) Bring individually wrapped cold medicine, headache medicine, bandaids and neosporin. Just in case!
3) Use large zip-loc bags to pack your shoes, to keep dirt and germs off your clothes.
4) Pack a plastic bag to store dirty clothes, so they won't mix with the clean ones.
Any other suggestions? Leave them in the comments section below!
Labels: Travel Tip$